Now, here we are 10+ years later, with a strong bull market and with still very good economic conditions; but who knows what's next. Most likely the next big moves in the market will be determined by the following "conditions":
- the COVID_19 virus,
- the inverted bond market,
- a highly over-bought stock market (high P/E ratios),
- the 2020 elections, and
- recession fears.
This is why we need MIPS to keep us out of trouble.
- if this market becomes a bear market, MIPS will make money like it did in 2008 (but most likely not that much);
and if it becomes a V-Bottom, MIPS should ride it back to where it started.
- But, of course, in either market MIPS could be whipsawed (not likely)
- MIPS3 is a very good model, but MIPS/Nitro is better !!!
Paul Distefano, PhD
CEO / Founder
MIPS Timing Systems, LLC